What is CSS ?
CSS is a competitive exam based on challenging Questions.
The Central Superior Services ( CSS) is a permanent bureaucratic authority, and the civil service that is responsible for running the civilian bureaucratic operations and government secretariats and directorates of the Cabinet of Pakistan. The country’s civil service is headed by the Establishment Secretary Of Pakistan, who reports directly to the Prime Minister. The Prime Minister is the final authority on all matters regarding the civil service.
Candidates who pass the css exam, leads the following departments:
1.Districtt Management Group
2. Police Services of Pakistan
3. Custom and Excise
4. Postal group
5. Income tax group
6. Information group
7. Foriegn Services of Pakistan
8. Commerce and Trade
9. Millitary lands and Contonments
10. Office Management group
11. Pakistan Audit and Accounts
12. Railways (commercial & transportation)group.
CSS Exam Step By step Guidelines !
1. Go through the syllabus of the optional subjects — consider five things in selection of optional subjects.
i. The Subject interests you
ii. You have familiarity or background
iii. Subjects (two optional subjects) have common areas
iv. Subjects help you in General Studies
v. You get proper guidance for them (the most important)
2. Buy the booklets containing previous years’ questions of those subjects, both compulsory and optional, and go through them.
3. Know all about the examination, the subjects, the nature of questions and what you have to study.
4. Prepare well!Just do not finish topics, as this is eventually meaningless and make sure that study enables you to write good and standard answers. This is essence of preparation.
5. Practice writing answers. Create answer formats of typical questions.
Have A Question About CSS? Feel Free To Comment Below